Even in a distance learning model, Meadows PTA will still spend roughly $270 per student for things like:
- Online curriculum (Learning A-Z, BrainPop, Spelling City, Seesaw, Dojo, etc)
- Technology (chromebooks, ipads, doc scanners, lighting, microphones, etc)
- Teacher supplies, school supplies and professional development
- Virtual assemblies, field trips and presentations
It is very important, even in a distance learning model, to continue to donate to Meadows PTA.
MEMBER: $15 per parent
• Online access to Directory Spot
Corporate Matching Gifts
Corporate Matching Gifts are an easy way to contribute to your child's education. If your employer has a Corporate Matching Gift Program, Meadow's Tax ID number is 95-3502370. Only donations over $15 are eligible for corporate matching.
EMPLOYEE MATCH - Increase Your Gift to Meadows!
Questions about Corporate Matching or Meadows PTA Membership?
Please reach out to Erica Miranda or Monique Atkins - VPs of PTA Membership