Thursday, November 15th at 8:30am at the Meadows Field
Thank you for pledging and sponsoring a runner for the 14th Annual Mustang Trot!!
- This is the first MAJOR fundraiser of the FALL
- On Thursday, November 15th our kids will WALK, TROT, RUN!
- Students raise money by flat donations or per lap pledges leading up to the Trot
PLEDGE AND BECOME A TOP FUNDRAISER!!
- PLEDGE CARDS are DUE Friday, November 9th
- GET PLEDGES - Talk to friends, neighbors, family, Meadows alum and more. You can also send them this link.
- TOP lap runners win a MOVIE NIGHT in the café in January!
- TOP FUNDRAISERS ‘HIT THE JACKPOT’ and have lunch with the principal in February!
Please also volunteer to help make this year's Trot a huge success.
- Be a lap counter or class coordinator for your child's class! Please sign up HERE.
- Help the day before the event! Prepare field bags and water bottles etc. Please click HERE to sign up to help!
If you have any questions please contact the Mustang Trot Chair, Susan Urquhart.